Tuesday, June 24, 2014

FRIENDS AND SNAIL MAIL



I am the luckiest girl to have such sweet and thoughtful friends.  I am so sad for anyone who doesn't have a sassy Holly and hilarious Janie in your life.  They are wonderful and true friends if I've ever seen them. This week I got a lovely and big surprise in the mail as I found a large brown paper package tied up with string-with a nice reference to the sound of music stuffed in my mail box. I didn't know if I was going to be able to even get the package out at first. The thought of having to open the package in the mail box and leave the box itself inside made me laugh. But with skill and patience I managed to wiggle it out. With items from Canada, France, Hawaii and a local T&T store in Calgary, I was excited to find the cutest gifts and letters ever imaginable. And keep in mind, this was supposed to be delivered while I was in the states still- hence the Canadian gifts, but with a late send off it was still much MUCHO MUCH MUY MUCHONESS appreciated. 
I am very blessed.

Because I missed DoubleRoll up the Brim

Drawings for me to watercolour!! By Janie

Letters Galore :)

No comments:

Post a Comment